What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, to improve the services offered and to contribute to a better surfing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-part cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the duration of their storage in the user's browser, where by a distinction is made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks on the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: named plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces on the website based on the information collected on user behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user's profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from S.A.R.L. ECOVERRE or any other website via your browser. Each browser has its own operation, you will find the procedure in the help menu of your browser, where you specify the procedure for the removal. For further information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that disabling cookies may not work properly or may not allow you to access certain features of the Site.
Cookies used on the Web
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, which are listed below:
|_gat||Third Parties (Google Analytics)||Analysis||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate.||Session|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Technique||This cookie is used by the php encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. It is essential for the operation of the web.||Session|
|_gid||Third Parties (Google Analytics)||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users.||1 day|
|_ga||Third Parties (Google Analytics)||Analysis||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||730 days|
|PrestaShop-[key]||Own||Analysis||Maintains the user's session information to allow to keep the cart informed and to carry out the purchase operations. It is essential for the operation of the web.||20 days|
Modification of the conditions
SARL ECOVERRE expressly reserves the right to unilaterally, totally or partially, without prior notice, modify this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.